Honeywell MK Video Door Phone 7SD W4D Kit with ME-RD7W4D-NC
The color video door phone is composed of an indoor monitor of 7 inches, an out-door unit, and a power supply. It can be used to monitor. call, intercom, and unlock Suitable for villa, single house. hotel. office and etc. giving you the combined benefit of security and convenience.
- 7″ TFT digital screen.
- Hands-free intercom.
- Smart recording with image or snapshot, and built-in memory fOr about 120 images.
- Video recording for invisible recording instead of DVR for picture auto-taking by the outdoor unit and storage into a max 32 GB TF card of the indoor unit.
- IP44 water-proof, damage-proof. oxidation-proof.
- Electronic-lock unlocking.
- Outdoor monitoring,
- Brightness, chroma, melody volume, and talking volume can be adjusted via indoor unit.
- Night vision.
- Intercommunication between any two monitors.
- Enclosed an adapter.
- There are 12 different melody ring tortes for option.
- Extendable up to 2 outdoor units work with 3 monitors, and 2 security camera and 2 sensors.
- Keep the indoor unit away from high temperature such as near an oven or under direct sunlight, and high humidity such as bathroom and greenhouse.
- Do not install the indoor unit close to a television or position with strong jamming- the signals the TV and the intercom use can interfere with each other.
- Do not touch the unit with wet hands.
- Avoid throwing, dropping or hitting the units.
- Clean the camera or screen with a soft cloth. Do not use detergent, thinner, volatile or corrosive liquid.
- Do not expose the camera of the outdoor unit to direct sunlight.
- Use the product under the circumstance of barrier-free and no interference.
- When a car or a motorbike passes by, the image may become blurred or be cut off due to the interference of radio wave.
- Screen size: 7″
- Resolution: 800(W)x480(H)
- Effective area: 154.8(W)x86.58(H)mm
- Dot pitch: 0.0642(W)x0.1790(H)mm
- Outline size: 182(W)x133(H)x19.5(D)mm
- Adapter input voltage: AC100-240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Adapter output: DC12V 1A
- Monitoring time: 60S±10%
- Talking time: 120S± 10%
- Working distance: 50m(4×0.75mm2)
- Power consumption Static: <3W Working <5W
- Operating temperature: -20°C-4.50°C
- Relative humidity: 10°/ o-90%(RH)
- Night vision: IR light
- Illumination: 0.1LUX
- Resolution: 600 TVlines(CMOS)
- Viewing Angle: 110°wide angle
- Size (with rain cover): 124.5(W)x44.5(H)x42(D)mm
- Size (without rain cover): 120(W)x40(H)x29.5(D)mm
WHY BUY VIDEO DOOR PHONE?
A video door phone is an intercom system that consists of an audio and visual system allowing communication between the people inside and outside of a building or apartment. It consists of two panels, one on the inside and the other on the outside. The inside panel consists of a monitor to see the visitor outside and a microphone to converse with the person outside. The external panel has a microphone that allows the visitor to speak with the person inside and also a micro camera. The internal panel also consists of a lock release switch too, on clicking which opens the door or gate. These types of systems are used in many buildings, apartments, and residential buildings as well.
These systems provide extensive security since it allows you to check if you are acquainted with the visitor before opening the door and allowing the person outside to come in or not. This makes it safer for houses with children. This entire system consumes very less energy thus making it more suitable for use.
There are different types of VDP’s which are Analog, Digital, and Wireless. The digital VDP consists of a digital LCD display with a digital camera. The wireless type allows communication with the visitor through the insider’s phone or tablet. Video door phone systems are sometimes provided with different access control systems like card system, fingerprint reader, and keypad system.
The advantages of installing a video door phone are:
- With a sharp increase in robberies and thefts, this kind of system provides maximum security to the person inside.
- The person can see the visitor on the monitor and can also listen to the voice of the visitor and then allow the person to come in.
- The internal panel also comes with an alarm switch on pressing which alerts the security guards of the building in case an intruder is found.
- Very convenient since it has an easy installation process due to less requirement of wiring.
- Runs on low voltage energy
- The camera records the visitor whenever the doorbell is rung. In case the house owners aren’t home, they will be able to check who had visited in our absence.
- Compared to the security provided, the cost is much less and economical.
- For senior citizens or people with physical disabilities, these kinds of systems are way more convenient since these systems do not require getting up and attending the door physically.
There are also VDP’s with different modifications for visually impaired people or people with other disabilities, like Braille keypads, etc. The top-selling brands of video door phones are Honeywell, Hikvision, Panasonic, Godrej Solus, and Auxtron. Video door phones are quite trending now and customers are loving this new and advanced security and safety measure. A video door phone is highly recommended for the safety of the house.