Rated Current (A)
Breaking Capacity (kA)
Rated Residual Current (mA)
Horse Power (HP)
No. of Poles
No. of Way
No. of Phases
Siemens Modular Switches and Sockets
• Electrical leading company Siemens has taken initiatives to provide the best range of home electrical products at your convenience. The innovatory range of modular switches and sockets are a high value addition to Siemens’ products and electronics.
• The simple and aesthetic designs are what makes Siemens stand out from the rest. It is relatively safer and hassle free to use compared to other brands of modular switches. The transition to having more advanced lifestyles urges us to maintain better living standards which involve electronics as well. Products that mainly offer functionality to households can’t be ignored.
• Many people try to balance and improve their décor standards and try to create a richer aesthetic atmosphere, considering taste in details, furniture and something as simple as electrical goods too.
• Bringing customers the pursuit of high quality products is something Siemens has ranked well in. The internationally renowned electrician brand delivers the most trusted products with newly introduced glossy and elegant designs, stylish and more secure product series thereby maintaining high ground of style.
Siemens’ model categories
• Delta Reflex
• Delta Vega
Siemens’ colour categories
• Metallic aluminium
• Metallic carbon
• Snow white
Siemens’ module width categories
• Formerly electricals were seen more as utilities but with advancing modern times people have started considering it as a crucial part of decor planning. They provide the main interface for all our electrical requirements and hence become an important part of our interiors.
• Modular switches are relatively easier and convenient to use compared to conventional switches. The innovatory range of modular switches and sockets are generating a more sustainable way to meet your electrical needs.
• Modular switches make it easy to repair a defective switch that can be exchanged out through a front- loading procedure without detaching the whole plate and thereby enabling easy disconnection of a specific switch on the plate.
• They have proven to be more durable with better longevity. Unlike non- modular switches that have a fixed configuration and require alternatives and replacements if they fail to meet the electrical needs of the consumers, modular switches can be used without any clutter or cable. Modular switches and socket have definitely improvised and proven to be better than traditional series of electricals with their elegant designs, sharp and crisp finishes, soft operation, hassle free usage and shuttered sockets.
• As minute as it might seem, electrical switches have the flow of electricity in control, therefore, it’s important to power up mid- level electronics with an up to date method of dealing with it.
So make the right choice and get your customized modular switches and sockets for your place so that all your varied safety needs can be easily taken care of. That is exactly what modular switches and sockets are for.
Therefore, at this one stop solution which would fulfil all of your needs you can save your time, money and energy and be assured of safe and pliable products.
But before that it’s important to know how these modular electricals work!
Why should you prefer these over traditional electronics?
• Safe to handle– This safe to operate quality and affordability bring forth not just these products but simplistic solutions to serve multiple purposes. It’s free of shock risks and safe for households with children. One of the main reasons why you should prefer modular switches is the safety that it brings along. Modular electronics have gained a lot of eminence lately because of the better safety and reliability for home products that it offers. They are processed and refined out of high quality materials.
• Elegant designs– Designer and glass switch plates are also available for those who want to renovate their interiors. Many people like to maintain the elegance of their decor and prefer electric fittings that match the wallpapers and the interiors of their homes. Having versatile designing, brand new styles, soothing colours, elegant and appealing finishes are what give them an edge over other electronics.
• Simple customisation– Suiting the customer’s requirements modular switches can be super easy and uncomplicated to customize as per their specifications and interests. They come with a relatively undemanding and handy set up.
• Feasibility– A prime lookout and concern nowadays is for the connectivity that wall sockets provide. Modular switches offer multiple pin types and saves many people the trouble and the unnecessary hassle.
• Multi – functional– They can be installed in different parts of the building to carry out different applications. Modular switches have various utilizations including automation and data transmission but most importantly following out heavy-duty applications. Since modular switches and sockets are detachable and easy to remove according to the convenience of the customer they offer massive pliability.
Few categories to explore for modular switches
• Modulator indicator switches
• Decorative modular switches
• Modular switch socket combination
• Modular touch switches , etc.
Siemens’ brand has handed over wonderful resumes to various customers and surpassed their expectations. In the constant strive for progress, Siemens aims to offer quality implemented products with ultra- high security thereby becoming the leading brand in socket production designs.
This best product selling brand has managed to create a safe power environment and have created their own spot in this competent race of providing the most durable electrical goods.
Famous Brands In The Field
Most of these leading companies have a noteworthy presence in the global market. They create and manufacture a wide range of reliable products that have been trusted by the crowd and have become some of most preferred products used by the customers.