Honeywell MK Modular Switches and Sockets
Honeywell’s customized range of switches and sockets are sure to meet all your electrical requirements with a touch of modernity. With up-to-date designs, smooth operation, hassle-free setup, and installation, and shuttered sockets, modular switches and sockets have surely proven to be comparatively sturdy than the traditional range of switches and sockets. Therefore, with this one-stop solution, you can save your time, money, and energy and be assured of reliable services.
What are Modular Switches and Sockets?
Modular MK switches make it feasible to fix and overhaul a faulty switch that can be swapped and switched out through a front-loading technique without separating the entire plate and thereby permitting simple disconnection.
Modular switches are better than non-modular switches that consist of a static and permanent configuration and need different and other options to be tried out if they fail in succeeding in providing the best services to the consumers.
Few Categories to Explore for Modular Switches
- Modulator indicator switches
- Decorative modular switches
- Modular switch socket combination
- Modular touch switches, etc.
Why Should You Prefer Modular Fittings?
- Safe and secure to operate
- Elegant, aesthetic, and sophisticated anti- wield designs
- Hassle-free customization
- Low- maintenance costs
Honeywell’s Various Ranges to Explore
Honeywell MK Citric Range
Honeywell is a popular and trusted brand for electrical fittings when it comes to sturdiness and pliability. A citric range of switches and sockets is the go-to elegant collection for it.
These modular sockets are beautifully designed to fit in assembly plates that fit neatly on the wall. The dust-free shuttered sockets are generally accessible in white color. With security being given its due prominence, it is devised and produced in a way that offers better mechanical strength.
It is inspired by the most aesthetic and glossy modular designs and cover frames, available at affordable and feasible prices. These pin sockets are produced from UV stabilized polycarbonate material (flame–retardant) which averts any staining. It also deals fine with elevated withdrawal pull and a decent contact grip is guaranteed.
Range of Number of Modules for Modular Sockets
Product Categories for Sockets
- 6A sockets
- 16A sockets
- 13A sockets
- 25A sockets
- 32A sockets
Citric- Modular Switches
- Modular (1M, 2M)
- Smooth operating thrust: The individual is supposed to apply a slight, almost negligible force when operating.
- Installation of attachments in any way into the plates is a stress-free task because of the rotation of modules.
Honeywell’s Wraparound Range
- Wraparound is one of Honeywell MK switches the safest range of switches and sockets. Contemporary front plates offer better flexibility. This range mixes functionality with style and decor and reflects standards.
- It is created to match all types of interiors, wallpapers, and backgrounds to meet future expansion requirements without having to compromise ergonomic values. It has a modular structure of design and is comparatively flexible.
- It’s a wiring range that subsumes characteristics that are not ordinary and common nowadays. Owing to the high-quality engineering plastic, it portrays a brilliant look and finish.
- MK switches are extremely safe as it comes with a child-resistant shutter system. This particular range is keeping up with the varying lifestyles to meet the modern-day needs of many households in the market.
Wraparound Key Features
- RoHS Compliant
- Gold plated contacts
- Fire retardant quality
- Antique and elegant designs
- International standards and ISO
Variety of Modules
Category of colors to explore
Wraparound Plus is an appropriate mix of color selection and beautiful designs. To match different interiors, Wraparound Plus is available in grey, white, and off-white colors and in many types of modules.
- Contemporary shape
- Available in different color options
- Fire retardant and highly resistant to stress and impact and higher longevity
- All Wraparound switches conform to IS 3854:97
- Available in a variety of modules which consist pf 1M, 2M, 3M, 4M, 5M, 6M, 8M, 10M, 10M Horizontal, 16M
- Child-resistant shutter system for households with children
- Available in 6A, 13A, 16A, 25A
- Conforms to the requirements of IS 1293: 88
Honeywell’s Benze Plus’ Range
- Modern-day problems and difficulties should be dealt with new up-to-date solutions which is why Honeywell has come up with its Benze range of electrical fittings.
- Handling switches require physical touch and a lot of people are bound to come in contact with it, hence it is essential to look out for the possibility of potential bacterial infections. Greasy hands can even lead to the presence of bacteria and viruses on the surface.
- The Benze Plus introduced range antibacterial switches are the all-time solutions to such issues.
- Honeywell’s Benze Plus’ brand new range of modular switches and sockets is India’s first brand that offers prevention against the bacterial environment and is an initiative towards making homeowners feel safer when it comes to antibacterial solutions.
Why Benze Plus?
- It is Bacti- Safe
- Security from microbial threats
- Benze plus provide a varied range
- Low maintenance costs
- Heat resistant
Categories to Explore
- Benze Plus Switches Regular and Antibacterial
- Benze Plus Sockets Regular and Antibacterial
- Benze Plus Accessories Regular and Antibacterial
- Benze Plus Hospitality Modules
- Benze Plus – India’s first Anti- bacterial flat switch
- Sturdy Muscular construction with an easy installation
- Technology modules with universal adaptability
- Single window aperture
- Anti single pin entry shutters along with front-loading and removal
- Precise alignment and secure socket engagement
- RoHS compliant and anti-pull snap
Honeywell is a well-established and recognized company for electrical fittings when it comes to reliability and quality.