Rated Current (A)
Breaking Capacity (kA)
Relay Range (A)
Rated Residual Current (mA)
No. of Cores
Total Slots (MW)
Horse Power (HP)
No. of Poles
No. of Way
No. of Phases
Energy Consumption (kW)
Legrand Mylinc Switches and Sockets
A switch is an electrical device that is connected to the electrical circuit and use to connect or disconnect conducting electricity to the electrical device.
TYPES OF SWITCHES
1. Mercury tilt switch
The mercury switch is made up of drops of mercury inside a glass which is connected to two or more devices. When the two contacts ask and are connected by mercury when the bulb is tilted to make mercury roll on to them. It can be used where arcing is dangerous because of the presence of explosive vapor as the entire unit is sealed.
2. Knife switch
It consists of a metal blade with an insulating handle for operation and a fixed contact. When the flow of current and switch is closed current flows through the hinged pivot and blade and by fixed contact. Generally, it is made up of copper steel, or brass. It is used in a circuit that has the highest voltage.
3. Foot switch
It is a rugged switch and is operated by foot pressure. It is used in the control machine too.
4. Reversing switch
It is an electric switch that has four terminals that are capable of being connected in two different phases to reverse the current flow in different directions.
5. Light switch
It is a wireless switch which allows remote control facilities of lamps and torch switch.
6. Electronic switch
It is an electrically operated switch which is used in houses.
All switches have different operating systems and controlling facilities such as some can be operated manually and some can be operated automatically.
The plug socket is a fundamental part of every flat, building, and home. It provides power to home appliances and all the electrical devices.
A socket is a fixed device on every building, it is connected to several wires which provide its electricity by an electrical meter. Sometimes to reduce the risk of electric shock, plug and socket systems have some extra safety features in addition to all contacts of energized socket. These may involve plugs with insulated sleeves, all sockets, automatic shutters to block apertures of the socket when a plug is removed. Socket can be also surrounded, decorative or protective cover which can be integrated with its socket. Single-phase sockets have to current carrying connections connected to the electrical power supply.
It is also known as multi-standard sockets. There are many special-purpose plugs and sockets found in residential, industrial, commercial, or institutional buildings such as
* Emergency power supply
* Uninterruptible power supply for critical support equipment
* Isolated power for a medical instrument which is used in wet condition
* Balanced or technical power which is used in audio and video production
* Theatrical lighting
* Sockets for electrical clothes, dryers, electrical ovens, and air conditioner with the higher current rating.
The plugs and sockets used to power the electrical stove by a single-phase line to be rated for greater current values than those with a three-phase supply. Plugs and sockets generally have either grounded or earthed three-pin or undergrounded to open connection.
Legrand is one of the best switch company and it is from a French industrial group based in Limoges in the limousin region. In 2001, it was the largest global producer of switches with 20% of the global market and in cable management of 15% and it generated 75% of its turnover internationally. The company is founded in 1860 in France. It is the one of best and extra trusted companies in the field of electrical equipment companies. It is also known as a global specialist in electrical and digital infrastructures.
Its adorne collection which later gained popularity by Legrand. They have many fresh new ideas and one of the best-looking lighting switches, dimmers, and receptacles available. These are not like every day alter nary switches. It is the collection that brings a new world of convenience and stylish finishing touch to any space.
Characteristics Of Mylinc
* Stylish, smart, dimmers switches, receptacles, wall plates, and accessories.
* Modern, cozy, comfort style cottage and a more traditional style.
* Distinctive switches, dimmers, and receptacles.
* Screws are available less on wall plate in 32 finishes such as cast metals, leather an array of vibrant colors, and customizable wall plates.
* Wood, metal, leather artisans, crafts rich and natural materials by hand.
* Switches and dimmers are also used as single pole or threeway
* All customizable wall plate made by Legrand allows using your own pattern or material such as wallpaper to create a beautiful and stylish design which fits your personal style.
* Switches and dimmers are an option from a simple touch, a satisfying click, or simple wave of hand use, which make its delightful and easy to operate lights.
* One style wall plate are able to support any kind of dimmers, switches, or USB ports and the wall plates fit all switches.
Mylinc products are able to transform the wall and let you serve, regulate, charge, control, and many more.
Legrand is an adaptable electronic device company to any type of bulb-like fluorescent, a low voltage, incandescent and LED.
It is a superior switch company.
Click here to buy Legrand products.