Honeywell MK Wraparound Switch Description
The use of electricity cannot be taken for granted. At home and at work you use it everyday. At the flick of a switch, we all have convenient and easy access to electricity. Switches, plugs and sockets make the vital connection to the electrical supply. Honeywell MK switches are available in 6A, 10A, 16A, 20A & 32A ratings with and without indicators and one way/ two way and bell push types. A/C motor starter switches are also available in 16-25A ratings. All Wraparound switches conform to IS 3854:97.
32A DP Switch
Module : 2 M
Application : To ON and OFF loads carrying heavy resistance & inductive loads upto 7.86kw
- Modular (2M) in design – more flexibility and better aesthetics
- Spate metal box not required; can be used with Wraparound front plate, ensuring easy installation and clean aesthetics.
- Complies to IS 3854:97
- Copper with AgNi Face bi metal rivet for better contacts and prevention of arc.
- Easy installation with top angle screw slot
- LED Indicators.
Electrical Specification: Rated Power : 32A| Input Voltage : 230 V AC| Nature of Supply : 50Hz| Terminal Capacities : 10 sq mm| IP Rating : IP20| Load Specification : 32A at 230V AC 50Hz
Module : 1 M
Function: To make and break electrical supply to a load
Electrical Specification: Rated Current : 10A Rated Voltage : 230 V Nature of Supply : 50 Hz Terminal Capacities : 1.5 Sq mm wire to be used
6A Switch with Indicator
Module : 1 M
Function : To make and break electrical supply to a load Application : To visually identify and demark UPS powered switch.
Electrical Specification: Rated Current : 6A| Rated Voltage : 230 V| Nature of Supply : 50 Hz| Terminal Capacities : 1.5 Sq mm wire to be used
Honeywell MK Wraparound Product Features
Different combinations of switches, sockets and accessories are possible, to suit specific requirements and future expansion needs.
- Engineering Plastics: The material is fire retardant, highly resistant to impact, and the UV radiation helps retain glossy finish for long.
- Gold Contacts and Shuttered Jacks: Gold plated contacts in the communication jacks enhance efficient data and voice transmission.
- International Standards & ISO: The range conforms to Indian standards (IS 3854: 1997, IS 1293, IS 6538) with TAC approval; accredited with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- RoHS Compliant: High quality materials ensure that the range is eco-friendly and RoHS compliant.
- Switch Safety: Positive action rockers and a clear 3mm switch contact gap give dependable isolation and eliminate accidental contact flashes.
- Welded Silver Contact: It eliminates the possibility of loose contact over extended usage, minimises arcing and improves longevity .
- Plug Safety: Safety sleeves on plug pins help prevent accidental contact during use.
- Socket Safety: Shuttered sockets ensure extra user safety and prevent prying fingers from accidental contact.
- Positive Earth Connections: Metal boxes are fitted with spin riveted brass earth terminals for total user safety and are corrosion resistant.
- Multidirectional Flexible Alignment: It helps overcome shortcomings in box installations.
- Snap-on Design: Antiquity and Wraparound snap-on front plates are dust repulsive and sturdy in design with high structural stability that eliminates stress development.
- Positive Terminal Connections: Secure and effective connections for flexible cable and wraparound terminals with rotating washers eliminate cutting of fine strands of wire and improper termination.