Automatic Changeover-cum-Current Limiter(ACCL):
ACCL is a fully automatic, high-precision system installed in apartments, residential complexes, and commercial buildings. It has the following functions:
- The ACCL allows unrestricted power on Mains. If both EB and DG supplies are available, EB is given preference
- When EB fails and the standby Generator is ON it transfers the load to DG and begins monitoring the load. While on DG, if the load current exceeds a pre-set limit, the output trips. Other consumers who are within limits continue enjoying uninterrupted DG power. After 8/10/12 seconds, the load is reconnected and monitored again. If the current drawn has been reduced by switching off unneeded appliances, supply continues, else, it trips again.
- When EB gets restored, the ACCL automatically disconnects the load from DG and transfers it to EB.
Features and Benefits:
- Microcontroller-based design for superior performance, replacing outdated manual systems at no extra cost.
- No separate wiring required.
- Available in single-phase and 3-phase configurations, up to 125A capacity.
- DG metering (Class 1.0) models with RS-485 connectivity available.
- Assured availability of allotted current – no less, no more. Ensures equitable rationing of generator power.
- DIN channel mountable enclosures save space and make installation hassle-free.
- Display key parameters such as current, voltage, pre-trip, and trip indication.
- Best-in-class design and aesthetics.
- Fire-retardant polycarbonate body for increased safety.
- Simple operation with a clear indication of states — set it and forget it!